Your privacy is very important to us here. That’s why we make these promises:
- We will never share information about you with any other person or company.
- We will only keep information that is absolutely necessary to serve you.
- Our web servers also use ‘cookies’.
- We use Google Analytics.
Cookies and Other Technical Data
As is true of most web sites, when you visit our Site we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. We gather technical information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, pages visited, manner of connection to the Internet, and referring URL. We use this information in aggregate to analyze trends and administer our service. The information that we collect through log files is not tied to personally identifiable information.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to earning and keeping your trust and we understand the need to keep your information secure and private. As a result we have implemented industry-recognized safeguards to protect your information. These safeguards include:
- We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard method for computers to communicate securely without risk of manipulation or recipient impersonation.
- We use encryption technology to protect sensitive information such as credit card information.
- Faris.in employs firewalls and system monitoring to protect against unauthorized access of our systems.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, contact us for more info.
This is my personal blog, and the views expressed here are my personal views only. The use of any Trademark or Copyrighted material if any is not intended to infringe Copyright. If you own rights to any of the images or articles, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.
Feel free to disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.